Sunday, February 6, 2011

Incredible Life-Changing Moment of Once A Homeless Man

 

Here is the 21st Century of prodigal son: worth watching and shed my tears. Hopefully you too.

How many times we THANK GOD or say PRAISE THE LORD through hardships ?
How many times we say "Praise The Lord!" in public, instead of saying "I'm just lucky" ?
How many of you find Jesus in your lowest point of your life ?
He is always there to hug you, but often He is forgotten because we are so busy with His abundant blessings. Such a disturbing reality. Anyway, here I also want to acknowledge some of my brothers and sisters who are active in homeless ministry. I know that your labor will not be in vain because that's exactly what Jesus called us to do. I want to do something like that too in my area!
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me." -Matt 25:35-36


Ted Williams, 53, a man with golden voice was once a successful man, buoyed with his achievement, turned into alcohol and drugs until he abandoned his family, involved in crime and living on the streets for couple years. But through viral sensation on youtube, he suddenly becomes a star now in just about a week. Now he begins to fix his life, go to rehab, get a job, a house, restore his relationship with his mom and children. Let's hope that CBS and all the media crews won't screw his life by giving him too much exposure.

"But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." - Luke 15:32

No comments:

Post a Comment